Advertisement:
Make money from home !
Educated ?
Have internet access ? Want to work from home and make Rs. 5000 per month ?
Fluency in English needed.
If interested, send an email to paidarticles @ gmail.com.


Different places to travel

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Maps of Delhi





I was looking at how people are reaching this blog, and I saw that one gentleman was trying to search for a route from Noida to Karol Bagh, and my blog appeared on his Google search. Since I do not have this information,  I thought that this would be a good post to make. I am posting quite a few locations for Maps of Delhi, hopefully the next time that people land up here looking for more information about Delhi, some of the links will be of use to them. For this one time, I will get the links to open in a new window. This allows people to select another link/map in case the one that they selected does not provide them the information that they are looking for.

1. Maps-guide (with some further detail possible)

2. Maps of India (with lots of different maps on Delhi)

3. Explocity (highlighting some of the important areas)

4. Frommers (Seems more of a tourist oriented one)

5. Delhi Tourism

6. Freeindia (Resolution was not so clear, but enough to make out things)

 

In addition, there are sites trying to make driving easier through providing directions and street level maps.

1. MapMyIndia

2. SatGuide (I don't know how effective this is)

If you know more locations that can be added here, please do so via the comments.




If you want to be informed of new posts, please subscribe Site Feed



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ashish, your blog is just awesome, I always wanted to have some first hand information about delhi and glad to have it here. I have been out of country for couple of years now and really miss Delhi. Delhi is where my heart is..Keep up the good work.

11:02 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Ashish Agarwal said...

Thanks for the comments. I am trying to make this a place where I write interesting stuff about Delhi

11:25 PM, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home