Advertisement:
Make money from home !
Educated ?
Have internet access ? Want to work from home and make Rs. 5000 per month ?
Fluency in English needed.
If interested, send an email to paidarticles @ gmail.com.


Different places to travel

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Revolving restaurant in Delhi: Parikrama





When I was in my teens, and would watch an old movie like Naseeb, the thought would always come into my head about whether there is any kind of revolving restaurant in Delhi that I would see. It always seemed something very distant.
And then some years later I heard of Parikrama, located off Kasturba Gandhi Marg (known as Curzon Road in the past), very close to Connaught Place. I got a chance to see this restaurant some time back, and for the first time in my life, I was eating food while the ground under me was moving :-).
Okay, onto more details. This restaurant is on the 24th floor, and to reach there, you need to reach Antriksh Bhavan just next to the Hindustan Times Office. You need to take the entrance at the side of the building, and take the lift to the top.
The food is more expensive than normal, but the quality wasn't bad; I have eaten better elsewhere though. But the main thing is the view. Open the curtains and view the city of Delhi from a height as you may have never seen before.
The cuisine is Chinese, Continental and North Indian.
Contact number is: 011 - 23721616;
The restaurant timings are: Timings: 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm and 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm

Labels: , , ,




If you want to be informed of new posts, please subscribe Site Feed



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ashish,

Thanx for the information. Till now, I've never thought of such kind of revolving restaurant in Delhi. I'll surely visit this restaurant.

5:18 PM, June 10, 2008  
Blogger Ujjwal Tiwari said...

Thanx

5:20 PM, June 10, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Recently I went to Parikrama - The Revolving Restaurant in CP. Food and service is good and the main attraction of the restaurant is its ambience. We were two people and enjoy the evening at 240 feets.

6:08 PM, July 09, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

I happened to go to Parikrama for brunch on Sunday. It is restaurant that revolves. Its really different than other restaurant. The concept is very nice and attractive. I saw Delhi on the height of 240 feets. The Food is also nice and services is good. I like it

2:36 PM, July 12, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home